England Netball are pleased to announce the nominations for the 2018 Goalden Globe awards are now OPEN!!
Do you have a volunteer that you wish to thank? Can you think of someone who deserves to be recognised for the outstanding contribution they have made to making netball happen? Now is the time to complete a nomination form and to make sure what they have achieved is shared with others.
Regions will host their own regional award events between May – July, with all regional winners being invited to the National England Netball Goalden Globe Awards on Saturday 15th September.
The dates of the regional award events are:
North East – Friday 22nd June
North West – Saturday 2nd June
Yorkshire – Friday 13th July
West Midlands – Friday 6th July
East Midlands – Sunday 24th June (awaiting confirmation)
East – Saturday 14th July
South – Friday 13th July
South West – Sunday 10th June (awaiting confirmation)
London & South East – Saturday 14th July
In the annual nominations are sought across the following categories:
- Grassroots Coach Award Nomination Form
- Grassroots Official Award Nomination Form
- Young Volunteer Award Nomination Form
- Outstanding Netball Club Award Nomination Form
- Inclusion and Diversity Award Nomination Form
- Teacher Award Nomination Form
- Unsung Hero Award Nomination Form
- Mary Bulloch Administrator Award
- Muriel McNally Award Nomination Form
- Rose Award Nomination Form (direct national nomination)
- Long Service Award (direct national nomination)
Closing date for all nominations is 13th April 2018
All nomination forms (except Rose and Long Service) need to be sent directly to your relevant Regional Office. If you are submitting a Rose or Long Service Award please send directly to Volunteering@englandnetball.co.uk
To support you with your nomination please download the Goalden Globes 2018 Nomination Information with lots of useful hints and tips in regards to completing the correct nomination form.
If you have any questions please contact London and South East Netball email@example.com